Eucalyptus Soothing ShowerServers 4 Lifestyle
- Fresh Eucalyptus Benefits
Soothing scent for mood enhancer
Temporary relief of phlegm
Helps heals flu like symptoms
Steam Bath Benefits –
One of the main benefits of taking a shower with this plant is the essential oil it releases when the steam hits the plant, this causes for the aroma to permeate through out the shower making your shower soothing, relaxing and healthy. This is specially good when dealing with stress, flu, cold or phlegm.
- Were To Buy Fresh Eucalyptus
Specialty Food Markets
Health Food Stores
Natural Garden Twine Or Cotton String
2-3 Fresh Eucalyptus Branches
How To Hang It In The Shower
- Gather your 2-3 eucalyptus branches, use a twine or string to tie them together.
- Use another piece of twine or string to the end of your bundle and hang it on your shower head.
- Make sure the steam is the closest to the shower head with the leaves hanging downward.
- Adjust the leaves so they don’t get hit by the water.
- Make sure the water is set to warm so the steam releases the natural oils.
Get in the shower and enjoy!
- You can leave your eucalyptus in the shower for up to two weeks.
- If you don’t have twine or cotton string you can always use large rubber bands. Cut the rubber band in the middle to make a string like elastic twine; follow the same directions on top.
- You can use any leftover eucalyptus branches for decorations around the home; place them in a small vintage or crystal vase and enjoy the smells!