Quick Goat Cheese Stuffed FigsServes 4 Appetizers + Bites
12 Fresh Figs
2 Ounces of cream cheese [leave it to soften at room temperature]
4 Ounces of goat cheese [leave it to soften at room temperature]
Sheet tray of cookie sheet for baking
Bamboo skewers or toothpicks
-Preheat your broiler and place the oven rack in the center of your oven.
-Slice the figs about 3/4 of the way down the center lengthwise and carefully open each side like a book.
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese and goat cheese. Mix with fork until combined.
- Fill each fig with about 1 teaspoon of the cheese mixture.
- Once all figs have been stuffed, secure them with the skewers and place them onto the baking dish.
- Broil for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Once cooked sprinkle the tops with sea salt and serve!