Pineapple & Watermelon PunchMakes 6 Cups Drinks
- Juice Punch Ingredients
4 Cups of watermelon (seeded & diced)
3 Cups of pineapple (diced)
1 Whole Lime (juiced)
1 ½ Cups of apple juice
1 Tablespoon of agave
1 Whole Lime (sliced)
2 Cups of watermelon (diced small/bite-size)
1 Cup of pineapple (sliced)
- In a blender place together the 4 cups of diced
watermelon the 3 cups of diced pineapple, lime juice and
- Blend until smooth.
- Once blended strain the fruit mixture with a strainer into
a bowl or large pitcher.
- Pour the apple juice into the pineapple + watermelon
punch and stir until all is combined.
- Place all of your fruit preparation (see above) into the
bowl and stir.
- Place the bowl or large pitcher into the refrigerator for a
minimum of one hour or until ready to serve.