Peach Crème CaramelServes 5 Sweets
4 Large eggs
1 Can of sliced peaches [15 oz.]
1 Can of sweetened condensed milk [14 oz.]
1 Container of peach yogurt [6 oz.]
1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 Cup of sugar
3 Tablespoons of water
5 ramekins [6 oz. each]
Roasting pan (large)
- In a medium microwave safe bowl pour in the water and sugar.
- Stir the mixture and place the bowl into the microwave for four and a half
- Pour the caramel onto five [6oz] ramekins.
- Turn the ramekins to evenly coat the bottoms with the caramel and set aside for later use.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- Drain the can of peaches.
- Dice 1/3 cup of the canned peaches and set aside.
- Place the eggs, peaches, condensed milk, yogurt and vanilla into a blender and whiz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into each ramekin and sprinkle the diced peaches on top.
- Place the ramekins onto a large roasting pan and pour enough hot water until you’ve reached half-way up the ramekin sides.
- Carefully place the roasting pan into the oven and cook for 35-40 minutes.
- Once cooked remove the ramekins from the water bath and let them rest until cool.
- Place in the fridge until ready eat!