Scallion & Goat Cheese FrittataServes 2 Breakfast
½ Cup of scallions (washed & thinly chopped)
½ Cup of tomatoes (chopped)
1 Tablespoon of olive oil
¼ Cup of goat cheese (crumbled)
White pepper (to liking)
Salt (to liking)
- Preheat your broiler to a low setting.
- In a medium skillet add in the olive oil and turn the heat to medium high.
- Once the oil heats up add in the scallions and tomatoes.
- Sauté the vegetables. (4 minutes)
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, salt and white pepper.
- Pour the eggs onto the skillet.
- Let the eggs cook, without moving or stirring. (4 minutes)
- Once the egg starts cooking by the sides, sprinkle the top with goat cheese.
- Place it under the broiler for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips- You can eat this for lunch or dinner just serve a side salad, fresh bread and your favorite white wine. Jouir!