Banana & Cranberry-Nut BreadServes 6 Sweets
5 ripe bananas (mashed)
1/3 Cup melted butter
3/4 Cup sugar
1 Egg (beaten)
2½ Teaspoon vanilla
1 Teaspoon baking soda
1½ Cups of all-purpose flour
1/2 Cup of mixed nuts
1/2 Cup of dried cranberries or raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl add the mashed banana, butter, sugar, egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix with a fork or wooden spoon until everything is well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients (baking soda, salt & flour) into the wet ingredients and mix.
- In a separate small bowl add in the nuts, cranberries and 2 teaspoons of flour, with your hand fluff the mix until the flour sticks to the nuts and cranberries.
- Add the dried fruit/nut mix to the banana batter and stir.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and place it in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Once baked, let it rest for 5-7 minutes and enjoy!