Almond Cake (Gluten Free)Serves 6 Sweets
1 Stick of unsalted butter (4oz.)
1 cup sugar
½ cup almond milk
1 Tablespoon of vanilla (Extract)
1 ½ cups Almond Meal/Flour (Gluten free)
½ cup Coconut flour (Gluten free)
2 Teaspoon baking powder
9x13-inch cake pan
Stand up mixer or hand mixer
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl or stand-up mixer; cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add in the eggs one at a time and beat until all is combined.
- Pour your almond milk and vanilla into the mixer and mix until all is incorporated.
- In a separate medium bowl combine the flours and baking powder.
- Start by pouring the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and beating with your mixer until creamy.
- Spread the batter into a greased 9x13-inch cake pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once the cake bakes let it cool at room temperature and serve!