Pea & Dill Chicken Salad TriscuitServes 24 topped crackers Appetizers + Bites
1 Box of Dill Sea Salt & Olive Oil Triscuit (9oz.)
1 Cup of frozen sweet peas
1 Can of premium chunk chicken breast in water, drained (12.5oz.)
4 Tablespoons of chopped dill
3 Tablespoon finely chopped red onion
½ Teaspoon of black pepper
3 Tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon of yellow mustard
*1 Tablespoon of dill leafs (optional)
- Pour the frozen peas onto a 2-quart saucepan and add 2 tablespoons of water.
- Cover and cook over a medium-high heat for about 6 minutes.
- Stir and drain the peas. (set aside for later use)
- For the dressing pour the mayonnaise, mustard and one tablespoon of chopped
dill in a small bowl and stir until all is combined. (set aside)
- In a medium bowl place in the red onion, chopped dill, shredded chicken, peas and
black pepper. Carefully toss until all is combined.
- Lastly add in the dill dressing and mix to incorporate all the flavors.
- Spoon one teaspoon of salad mix on top of each cracker and top them off with the
- Serve and enjoy!