Butter Kiss Cookies8 Dozen Sweets
1 Cup of powdered sugar [sifted]
1 Cup of all-purpose flour [sifted]
3 Cups of Maizena cornstarch [sifted]
12 Ounces of Butter [room temperature]
1 ½ Tablespoons of cold water
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line two large baking sheets with foil.
- Sift the sugar, flour, and cornstarch into a large bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Place your room temperature butter in another large bowl and start
beating/mixing it with your hands until creamy and smooth.
- Start by first adding and then kneading the dry ingredients into the creamed butter, make sure to repeat the process little by little.
- Once the mixture starts forming pour in slowly your 1 ½ tablespoons of cold water until the dough forms a ball.
- Scoop out ½ tablespoon of cookie dough and roll it in between your hands.
- Using your index finger make a small dent on one side of the cookie.
- Place the cookies dent face down and bake them for 45 minutes.
- Once baked let them cool for 5-10 minutes.